We done...

Wednesday 18 July 2012


Assalamualaikum w.b.t...
 
First Day, Week 4 
MONDAY,16 July 2012 


 Allhamdulillah,I still have the strength to continue the training industry. Hopefully by what I have learned will add to my existing skills. I am satisfied partially teamwork of all partners in HIIS ..

I'm still doing this protues. when monitored by MR.Mazran, I and others have them once again in PROTUES circuit. There are several other errors that need to be improved. slogan "try and error" must be planted in mindset to complete this PROTUES..

Actually, below is the circuit that my team design at first trial..but not already overall complete.







SCHEMATIC DESIGN CIRCUIT


PCB LAYOUT CIRCUIT DESIGN










This PCB layout actually not completed. This is a picture of where the steps we need to do during the design circuit in PROTUES..The second trial will be doing tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment